Saturday, February 9, 2019
Setters Place, Great Chief Park
Doors open at 9:30 a.m. – AGM at 10:00 a.m.
Please join us for the 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Red Deer - Lacombe Conservative Association featuring remarks from our Member of Parliament Blaine Calkins. Also, our special guest Bob Zimmer, MP for Prince George - Peace River - Northern Rockies, will speak about pipelines from a B.C. perspective.
The following business will be conducted at the meeting:
- Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Vote to increase the board size from 20 to 25 directors
- Election of directors
- Report from our Member of Parliament
- A presentation from a special guest
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
- Be a resident in the Federal riding of Red Deer-Lacombe and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the AGM (no later than 9:59 p.m. on January 19, 2019)
- If your membership has expired no more than three months prior to the meeting than you may renew at the door. You may also renew your membership online.
Increasing our Board size
- Since we could be increasing our board size, there will be vacancies. If you are interested in being on our board, please let president Julie Broersma know so she can include your name for the election of directors.
We look forward to an excellent attendance at our AGM and hope to see you there!
4707 Fountain Dr
Red Deer, Alberta
Click Here For Google Map & Directions