The Red Deer - Lacombe Conservative Association is a group of hard-working volunteers and supporters who are committed to strengthening the Conservative movement in Central Alberta.
Our Electoral District Association is guided by the following objectives set out in our constitution:
1. Supporting and promoting the principles, objectives and policies of the Party and maintaining an effective Association for that purpose.
2. Providing organizational and financial support to the Party’s Member of Parliament in Red Deer - Lacombe.
3. Raising money and maintaining a fund to support the Association and assist candidates.
4. Actively identifying potential supporters and recruiting new members.
5. Encouraging the participation and recruitment of youth.
6. Facilitating, supporting and maintaining an ongoing policy discussion within the Party.
Our volunteer Board of Directors represents our Conservative Association with the goal of continued representation for the Conservative Party of Canada in our riding. They are elected by the membership at the annual general meeting to achieve the objectives of the Association.
The work of the Board is accomplished by its various committees. If you are interested in serving in this way, please contact us here.